Durvet Chlorhexidine Solution Horse & Dog Antibacterial Wound Cleaner, 1-gal bottle
When you’re a horse or dog owner, it’s important to keep Durvet Chlorhexidine Solution Horse & Dog Antibacterial Cleaner on hand. This topical cleaning solution is designed to be applied on superficial cuts, abrasions or insect stings. Relieve your horse or dog of irritations by submerging bothered area into the aqueous cleaning solution and wiping away excess liquid with a sterile gauze or sponge. Keep your four-legged family happy and healthy with the right antibacterial cleaner.Key Benefits
- Antibacterial cleaning solution is designed to be applied on superficial cuts, abrasions and insect stings.
- Specially formulated for use on horses and dogs.
- Proven effective against both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
- Continues working for up to 2 days after application.
- Easy to use, just rinse skin area before applying and wipe away excess liquid when done!
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. This product is not to be used in ears. If contact is made, flush immediately and thoroughly with clean water.
Indications: A topical aqueous cleaning solution for use on horses and dogs for application to superficial cuts, abrasions or insect stings.
Directions For Use: Rinse skin area to be treated with Chlorhexidine Solution. Wipe away excess and pat dry with a sterile gauze or sponge.
Dilution: 1 oz (2 tablespoons) of Chlorhexidine Solution per gallon of clean water.