Nutramax Cosequin DS Plus MSM & Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Joint Health Dog Supplement, 75 count
Restore your aging pup’s mobility and overall quality of life with Nutramax Cosequin DS Plus MSM & Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Joint Health Dog Supplement. Cosequin features an exclusive combination of high purity glucosamine, low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate and manganese ascorbate that’s proven to be superior to other similar products on the market. This patented, scientifically researched nutritional supplement also helps keep the joints of younger large-breed and working dogs strong and healthy by inhibiting the enzymes that breakdown cartilage.Key Benefits
- Restore your aging pup’s mobility and overall quality of life to help her run, jump and climb stairs with less pain or discomfort.
- Features an exclusive combination of high purity glucosamine, low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate and manganese ascorbate, as well as MSM and HA for added efficacy.
- Cosequin is the only glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate supplement that has been shown safe, effective and bioavailable in peer-reviewed, published, controlled, U.S. veterinary studies.
- Patented, scientifically researched nutritional supplement also helps younger large-breed and working dogs maintain strong, healthy joints and cartilage.
- Manufactured in the USA following the same strict production standards adopted by the pharmaceutical industry; every batch is tested to ensure quality.
Store at room temperature with bottle tightly closed. For use in animals only. Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride† (Derived From Shellfish), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate† (Derived From Bovine Cartilage), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Sodium Hyaluronate (HA), Manganese (Manganese Ascorbate).
Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Dextrose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural & Artificial Flavors,And Silicon Dioxide.
|Weight||Initial 4 - 6 Weeks Feeding (tablet)||Maintenance Level Daily Feeding (tablet)|
|Under 15 lbs||1/2||1/2 every other day|
|16 - 30 lbs||1||1/2|
|31 - 60 lbs||2||1|
|Over 60 lbs||3||1 - 2|
The recommended initial period is 4 - 6 weeks; however, some dogs may respond sooner. The number of chewable tablets may then be reduced to the maintenance level. The maintenance level can also be used long term on healthy dogs to help support their joints. COSEQUIN® chewable tablets can be given all at once or divided throughout the day.