Farnam Aloe Heal Dog & Horse Wound Care Cream, 4-oz tub
When your horse or dog is cut, you can now deliver soothing relief with Farnam Aloe Heal Horse & Dog Healing Cream. This excellent first aid cream is specially formulated for use on minor cuts and abrasions, skin irritations, proud flesh and even cracked heels. This cream will keep wounds moist for quick healing with the gentle therapeutic properties of natural aloe vera, vitamins, and oils. Aloe vera is a medicinal plant known to heal wounds fast while reducing inflammation of the skin, and the vitamins will nourish the skin to help repair damaged skin cells. This cream is easy to apply and will help start the healing process fast.Key Benefits
- Specially formulated for use on minor cuts and abrasions, skin irritations, proud flesh, and even cracked heels.
- Designed to keep wounds moist for quick healing with gentle and natural therapeutic properties.
- Formulated to nourish skin with aloe vera gel, safflower seed oil, sunflower seed oil, and vitamins A, D and E.
- Rich, creamy base is easy to apply. Use several times daily for best results.
- No stable’s first aid kit is complete without Farnam Aloe Heal Cream.
Cleanse all wounds or intended areas of application thoroughly with a mild soap and water. If necessary, clip or shave hair from around the wound area. Cover the affected and surrounding areas with Aloe Heal and bandage lightly if possible with several layers of gauze. Apply several times daily for best results.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for use on deep or puncture wounds. If irritation develops or persists, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.