Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Ophthalmic Pet Gel, 3-oz bottle
Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Ophthalmic Gel for Pets is a great solution for troubled eyes. Based on advanced hypochlorous technology, it’s formulated at an appropriate pH level and will not burn or sting. A natural alternative to eye solutions that contain antibiotics, Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Ophthalmic Gel for Pets contains no antibiotics yet is still highly effective. It is also helpful for symptoms of pinkness of the eye, eye abrasions, and eye irritation. From your home to the farm or ranch, Vetericyn makes caring for your pet simple and easy.Key Benefits
- Helps to add moisture and prevent discharge caused by allergies or other eye problems.
- Cost-effective, pain-free alternative to medicated eye drops or ointments.
- Veterinarian-recommended maintenance solution helps to keep your pet’s eyes clean and prevent eye issues.
- Provides relief for your pet’s dry, burning, irritated, or red eyes.
- Recommended for every pet parent to keep on hand to promote healthy eyes.
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (0.010%). Inactive: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate.
Apply to affected eyes 1-2 times per day as needed. No rinsing necessary. Safe for use on all animal species. For superficial use with intact cornea. For best results use Vetericyn Eye Wash to flush debris from the eye before applying Ophthalmic Gel.